- 0.1 What is HDMI Extension Cables(Male to Female)?
- 0.2 Why We Need HDMI Extension Cables or Adapters?
- 0.3 Solution
- 0.4 The material
- 0.5 Is HDMI Extension Cables(Male to Female) with Only One Model?
- 0.6 What is Standard HDMI Extension Cable?
- 0.7 What is Mini HDMI Extension Cable?
- 0.8 What is Micro Extension HDMI Cable?
- 1 Related
Standard, mini and micro HDMI extenders are compatible for different equipment and devices.However, all of them have various features and appearances.In this article, the functions of extension cable would be introduced. Besides, the difference between three types of extension cable will be explained.
In addition, HDMI extension cables or extender(male to female) is ideal for you devices, it can be used for saving your original port of the device.It also make the HDMI port as the back of wall-mounted TV be touchable and visible.
Moreover, both HDMI cables and HDMI extension cables are essential and convenient for everyone using digital equipment and devices eg. TV, the projectors, the gaming console and TV sticks.
They are not only a type of cable,adapter, instead, a bridge. It transfers high quality audio and video signals without any loss. In the meantime, this simple cable lines handling the signals would help you amass massive cables behind your cabinets.
What is HDMI Extension Cables(Male to Female)?
What is HDMI Cable?
- There is nothing simple about HDMI expect for the name,which refers to High Definition Multimedia Interface.
- It provides an interface between all kind of audio or video sources eg. DVD player.
- It is able to transmit audio and video resource as the same time.
- In the current market,most electric companies support HDMI technology and apply HDMI ports on their devices.?Philips,Sony, Nintendo,Toshiba, Samsung etc?
What is HDMI Extension Cable?
HDMI extension cable is a product extending a short HDMI cable to connect different devices with HDMI ports in the market.With the two different sides,female one and male one,two different devices can be connected easily.
Why We Need HDMI Extension Cables or Adapters?
Many of you may face these similar problems in daily times
- The device interface is easy to break and be damaged after repeatedly plugging and unplugging.
- It is difficult to pull out your original short HDMI cable from Wall-mounted TV or other devices.
- You would not like to change the original cable.
- It is time-consuming to find out the right HDMI port among three or more ports at the angle of your devices.
- Do not want to see a massive of lines and cables around the devices or behind your cabinet and desks.
- You want to display a video or music from the small devices eg. smart phone and camera to the larger monitor eg. the projectors and TV.
- It is heavy and inconvenient to carry a long HDMI cable. Especially if , you are traveling or doing business
In order to solve this problem,HDMI extension cables adapters is a prefect answer.
- It will be easy to extend the HDMI port within reach and protect the port and its interface.
- The total length of it is 4.7inch, nearly equal to 12cm, which is sufficient extension for most devices(eg.TV and projector) .
- It is easy to carry with you without any burden
When choosing these types of extension cable, the material must be considered.The gold pate and 20 pin pure copper wire are the one of the ideal material for HDMI cables.
It promise :
- The quality of the cable, anti corrosion, long life.
- It can convert lossless signals and support resolutions up to 4k x 2k without any lag.
- A clear and smooth video and audio would be presented.
- They are serviceable and flexible to make it into any angle and fit any devices.
It is worth mentioning that the HDMI extension cables meet the demand of usefulness and portability. It can be put in a small bag and even your pocket without any burden.
Is HDMI Extension Cables(Male to Female) with Only One Model?
- When choosing or browsing the HDMI extension cables (male to female) products, many people may not check the details or difference on the male side and just place an order.
- If you are unlucky, you may need to return the product and place another order. The reason is that each device is applied with a typical type of HDMI port, standard, mini or micro.Only with the matched type, the devices can be connected.
- For three types of HDMI extension cables, the female side should all be standard while male side will be in standard, micro or mini to fit different devices.
What is Standard HDMI Extension Cable?
Any HD device with a standard HDMI output.
|HDTV||TV stick||Roku Stick||Google Chromecast||Blu-Ray Player|
|3D Television||Samsung TV||Fire TV Stick||Apple TV||AV receiver|
|HD cable box||Boxee||Xbox360||Xbox One||PS4 Pro PS3 gaming station|
|Nintendo Wii U||Nintendo Switch||Oculus Rift VR headset||PlayStation VR headset||windows 10 PC stick|
4K*2K@30HZ, HDMI Ethernet Channel and Audio Return Channel (ARC). Full 3D Support without any lag, backwards compatible with v1.4. HDCP Compliant, full 4K UHD, 1080p Full HD viewing with digital transfer at rates up to 10.2Gbps for excellent picture quality.
What is Mini HDMI Extension Cable?
Any Mini HDMI compatible devices
|Raspberry Pi Zero W||Camera||Camcorder||DSLR||Tablet|
|Video Card||other brand of phone||camcorder|
4Kx2K (UHD) including 4096×2160, 3840×2160, 2560×1600, 2560×1440, 1920×1200, and 1080p. 4K video requires a 4K source and HDMI cable and output display; Supports audio video sync. Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), 48 Bit Deep Color, 32 channel audio, HDCP, Dolby True HD 7.1 audio, and 3D video.
What is Micro Extension HDMI Cable?
Any Micro HDMI compatible devices.
|Raspberry Pi 4||GoPro Hero||Cameras|
Up to 4Kx2K (UHD) including 4096×2160, 3840×2160, 2560×1600, 2560×1440, 1920×1200, and 1080p.Support Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), 48 Bit Deep Color, 32 channel audio, HDCP, Dolby True HD 7.1 audio, and 3D video.Fully compliant with the latest HDMI standard, this Micro HDMI to HDMI adapter is carrying the increased bandwidth of HDMI 2.0 at 18 Gbps